The Sidecut Reports WiMAX Business Deployment Guide answers the questions businesses small and large may have about the newest wireless broadband technology to hit the U.S. market: What is WiMAX, how can we use it, and how might its features, prices and attributes save us money, enable new business opportunities, or bring more flexibility and connectivity options to our existing workforce?
Prepared in an easy-to-read style with deep background material for those who may not have understood WiMAX before, the report provides a thorough explanation of the technology, the newest devices that connect to it, and how both small businesses and branch or remote offices of larger enterprises might benefit from WiMAX’s ability to deliver “bandwidth on demand” without impacting existing network infrastructures.
In the new report you will learn:
– How WiMAX compares to existing business broadband Internet access options on a price/benefit comparison
– Why WiMAX’s portability, and not necessarily its cellular-like mobility, may be the key selling point for business customers
– Where WiMAX services will be launched in the U.S. this year and next
– What devices are available for businesses to connect to WiMAX now, and in the near-term future
– How flexible pricing and “try before you buy” options may make WiMAX a low-cost, low-risk option
The report also provides a brief historical background on the origins of WiMAX, as well as a cost-comparison matrix for WiMAX and competing broadband services in the Portland, Ore. market. The new report is available for immediate free download from www.sidecutreports.com.
Free download made possible by report sponsor Clearwire Corp. To find out if WiMAX services are available in your area, visit www.clear.com.