Our second quarterly report on all things Clearwire, the Clearwire NTK October 2009, is now live on the site and ready for download for the low, low price of just $4.95 — that’s correct, four dollars and ninety-five cents. What do you get for five bucks? Here’s a small sampling:
In the October 2009 Clearwire NTK report you will learn:
– Why the Atlanta and Las Vegas market launches, and follow-on launches in smaller cities, have helped Clearwire move from a will-they-ever-arrive to a serious competitor in U.S. broadband markets;
– Why Comcast’s decision to start reselling Clearwire services may have helped Clearwire’s stock price more than double from March to August;
– Why Clearwire is offering discounts and service-price promotions, due to competition from cellular-based offerings like Apple’s iPhone 3 GS;
– Why the cool, small and portable Samsung Mondi mobile Internet device is overpriced and unsuited for Clearwire’s current target market;
– Why Clearwire’s vast spectrum holdings may (finally) help put an end to the aimless speculation about whether or not the company will be able to attract enough capital to finance its aggressive buildout;
– Plus, fun photos from the Las Vegas launch!
There’s more of course, and we’ll have some report excerpts this week as well as excerpts from the behind-the-scenes interviews and research we did on all things Clearwire since our last report back in June. The new report is available for immediate download from www.sidecutreports.com for $4.95. Order your copy today!